"Theef" - Now With the Nitty Gritty Jun 27, 2009 21:28:20 GMT -5
Post by Theef on Jun 27, 2009 21:28:20 GMT -5
Proper Name: Maximilian Winchester
Black Market Handle: Theef
Gender/Species: Male Human
Position Wanted: Drifter, Illegal arms dealer
Description: A 5'8" red-haired devil in a jet black frock coat, hat and slacks. Carries himself with kindness and gentlemanly charm while shielding unlawful intentions. Takes care not to overstep the law in obvious ways; dual-faced yet loyal in business. Always willing to make a deal.
- Suffers albinism, red irises and noticeably pale skin.
- Does not like to be in the sun for long periods.
- Easily blinded without his hat to shade his eyes.
- Often mistaken for a demon due to superstition though he has no actual abilities aside from a steady shooting hand.
- Runs a weapon smuggling business that operates from the Texan-Mexico border with bases moving as far west as Southern California. It is not uncommon for him to be selling military-grade merchandise from time to time.
- Speaks excellent Spanish but was born American.
- Despite his unlawful dealings, will be helpful to law enforcement (providing trigger-happy bounty hunters for odd jobs or outlaw assassinations) .. for a price.
- The guns: Mack carries two six-shot peacemakers in the shoulder holsters beneath his coat. Only one is ever loaded, however. He also stows a two-shot Remington Derringer sidled against his right shin to be used as a last resort.
- The hat: Short-brimmed 'city' hat. Black with a red band. Possibly Mack's best friend.
- The watch: A silver pocket watch with standard black hands and numeration. Usually pocketted.
Example of RP: Mack steps up to the counter, sliding calmly onto a stool and removing his hat with a courteous nod to the barkeep. He orders water, simple really though it will do wonders in this heat. The gentleman sets his cap aside and, once situated, draws his glass up into a gloved hand while peering toward the door. He's early. The appointment isn't until half past 2 o'clock, but lo and behold his client is already shambling inside. And so, with the air of someone who's predicted this, he takes a sip.
Questions?: Just ask.